Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
:iconleonidafremov:
Leonidafremov Featured By Owner Nov 1, 2011  Professional Traditional Artist
Dear Friend,

I am sorry to sending this email again, but today is the last day of Surprise painting promotion.
Only today you can purchase a original one of a kind oil on canvas art work for only $99 just to cover the shipping.

You can select the subject of the painting like landscape, seascape, cityscape, flowers, people and I will do my best to match the painting to your taste. this paintings are from my new collection I want it to be a surprise like a gift from a far relative on Christmas.

I painted a 21 paintings for this offer. There are only 21 paintings available for this promotion and the only the first 25 people that buy will get the surprise painting. This art works are done only by pallet knife , they stretched and ready to hang, and the regular price for them is about $600-800, The available sizes are 9" x 12", 12" x 16" , 16" x 20" and 15" x 25"., 24x30 and even larger.

If you order two paintings the third one is free of charge.

Please remember that there are only 21 paintings that you can buy per this offer. You need to go to this link to make the purchase and send me a message with the kind of painting you prefer to have.

[link]

If you have any questions, please ask. Customers satisfaction is my main goal.

Best Rergards,
Leonid Afremov

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: