Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconleonidafremov:
Leonidafremov Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Dear Friend,

I would like to let you know that afremov.com is now fully upgraded and modified to all recent internet standards. The site is working very fast and all the errors have been fixed. The site now has a much more secure database and access. For security proposes I did not integrate the old user database.

Now I invite you to register again on afremov.com.

All the data of your purchases and messages will be restored, if you use the same user name or email which you used before. Everyone who reregistered on afremov.com will have a onetime only super deal. This is not a special offer or discount; its a personal gift from me as compensation for the inconvenience for the couple days when you could not access afremov.com, login or make purchases. I feel like I disappointed many people with the sudden changes and temporarily suspending the site. This gift is the least I can do to compensate my such valued fans.

Here is my special compensation gift: You can purchase any painting from the online gallery for only $100 including shipping, no matter what the price is.

This offer is valid only for one painting per one afremov.com account.

This offer valid only for the first 48 hours after your new registration

How it works: you click Buy Now on the painting you like, and then send me an email with your old and new afremov.com user names. I will then update your invoice to $100 so you can make the proper payment based on the updated invoice.

Also, everyone who purchased from the site in the last 2 weeks before the updates will get an extra free painting of my choice in addition to the painting for $100.

Here is the link to the online gallery: [link]

If you have any questions, please ask. Me and my sons are available to help on the live chat and the phone number listed on the home page. Please remember that customer satisfaction is my main goal.

Best Regards,
Leonid Afremov

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: