Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconleonidafremov:
Leonidafremov Featured By Owner Jun 21, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Dear Friend,

I would like to announce that Afremov Online Art Academy opens its doors. Everyone is welcome to learn my techniques and secrets, from beginners to advanced artists. The material is not just demonstration videos. The education is very interactive and fun. You have access to me to ask questions by email, phone and skype. The lessons are more like private individual tutoring; you will be receiving homework assignments and feedback on your completed work. There are no time limits; everyone can advance at their own paste. The lessons will be individualized based on your ability and performance.

The program is divided into 6 levels. Each level consists of 4 videos, 4 consultations, 4 homework assignments and 4 reviews. Itís basically 16 lessons in each level. The price of each level is $100 USD and you can take as long as you need to complete the level. Upon the completion of each level you will receive a special certificate signed by me and a diploma upon the completion of the entire program.

You can purchase the lessons and find out all the details from this link. [link]

Best Regards,
Leonid Afremov.
(3 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconclaevel:
ClaEvel Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
I would love to see a sample of your technique in YouTube. I understand that free lessons should not be given, but a sample demonstration would entice me and others to buy the lessons from you.
Sincerely,
CE Carrasco
Puerto Rico
:iconoriontrail:
oriontrail Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2012   Photographer
Cant you give few lessons for free?
:iconh-d-s:
h-d-s Featured By Owner Jun 22, 2012  Student General Artist
I would love to take your Online Classes but my life is way to crazy with family, work, and school. I love impressionism and you are one of my new favorites.

Maybe in the future when my life is not so crazy...
Add a Comment: